Membership in the MTM Association is a voluntary investment in the mission and ministry of the Ministering to Ministers (MTM) Foundation.
How will my Membership help Ministers and their Families?
- You help to make available to ministers and churches a wealth of effective resources and support in good health promotion, conflict management, and the redemption of lives and careers.
- It is likely you or someone you love and respect will experience rejection and/or termination at some point. Your identification and support of MTM will ensure their support in the midst of crisis and transition.
- You help to enable MTM to provide professional counseling, free legal advice, workshops for ministers and church leaders, wellness retreats, and a specified minister who has gone through the same experience to be a friend for the journey and guide to MTM resources.
What are the Benefits of Membership?
- You will become a part of the answer, investing in the life and ministries of some of God’s chosen but sometimes wounded servants.
- You will receive valuable newsletters, research updates, educational materials useful to clergy and church leadership, notices of events and invitations to pray for persons.
- You will learn how to help a minister going through crisis from a more informed perspective.
What is the Cost to Become a Member?
The annual fee is $100.00 which may be paid online by scrolling down the page to make your payment, using a credit/debit card in a one-time payment, monthly payment, or quarterly payment, or you may mail a check made out to MTM in the amount of $100.00 to 501 Branchway Rd., STE 100, Richmond, VA 23236.
We believe that healthy ministers can help produce healthy churches, healthy churches can help produce healthy communities, and healthy communities can help produce a healthy society.
This is an annual investment in the lives and ministries of some of God’s chosen but wounded clergy.
You will receive an acknowledgement and a tax receipt for your records. The Ministering to Ministers Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization.
© 2016 Ministering to Ministers Foundation