Give By Phone
Give By Mail
501 Branchway Rd, Ste 100
Richmond, VA 23236
Become A Partner In Ministry
By becoming a partner of MTM, you join a host of persons who care about the weary and the heart-broken in ministry.
You care enough to assure that there are:
- First-responders when clergy call for help.
- Friends who know this crisis intimately and are well prepared to help ministers negotiate their way through what is happening or what has happened.
- Resources to offer guidance as ministers build temporary bridges to the future, as well as long term plans.
- Classes, workshops, and seminars about what threatens, sustains, and optimizes the clergy and congregation relationship.
- Retreats where ministers and spouses tell their stories, discover fellow pilgrims, and find hope for the road ahead.
- Spokespersons and advocates for the sake of ensuring durable, stable, wise shepherd leaders for God’s work in our time.
How Can I Make My Contribution?
To become an MTM Partner, you may give online using a credit/debit card in a one-time payment, monthly payment, or quarterly payment, or you can mail a check made out to MTM to us at 501 Branchway Rd., STE 100, Richmond, VA 23236. Please include your email address with your check.
You will receive an acknowledgment and a tax receipt for your records. The Ministering to Ministers Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization.
I thank God for Ministering to Ministers, whose help came at precisely the right moment and opened my eyes to the first steps that have led me on this incredible journey.Bill Palmer