Give By Phone
Give By Mail
501 Branchway Rd, Ste 100
Richmond, VA 23236
Become A Partner In Ministry
By becoming a partner of MTM, you join a host of persons who care about the weary and the heart-broken in ministry.
You care enough to assure that there are:
- First-responders when clergy call for help.
- Friends who know this crisis intimately and are well prepared to help ministers negotiate their way through what is happening or what has happened.
- Resources to offer guidance as ministers build temporary bridges to the future, as well as long term plans.
- Classes, workshops, and seminars about what threatens, sustains, and optimizes the clergy and congregation relationship.
- Retreats where ministers and spouses tell their stories, discover fellow pilgrims, and find hope for the road ahead.
- Spokespersons and advocates for the sake of ensuring durable, stable, wise shepherd leaders for God’s work in our time.
How Can I Make My Contribution?
To become an MTM Partner, you may give online using a credit/debit card in a one-time payment, monthly payment, or quarterly payment, or you can mail a check made out to MTM to us at 501 Branchway Rd., STE 100, Richmond, VA 23236. Please include your email address with your check.
You will receive an acknowledgment and a tax receipt for your records. The Ministering to Ministers Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization.
I thank God for Ministering to Ministers, whose help came at precisely the right moment and opened my eyes to the first steps that have led me on this incredible journey.